MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

WETTER WHETHER OR NOT!!!



May 23... MAY...

Ok... I want to tell all my buddies in the mid west (which is currently in a weather HELL) that I'm not really complaining..

HOWEVER..

In the last 10 days we have gone from temperatures in the 100's (not at my coast, of course) to SNOW, HAIL, RAIN and TORNADOS...

Not those little water spouts we have every once in a while, but TORNADOS..



The knock over big rig and railroad car kinds of tornados..

I'm only saying..

I'm certainly glad we're not in the middle of any global warming ..

Phew!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

My goodness!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Holy crap! (And great pics!)

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Alabama again? I know how you feel about those tornadoes! ;-) What the heck's going on out there?
Hope you and the kitty babies are all well.
Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home