MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Taking Care of Mommy...



So... here we have little kitty (squeak, squeakers, squeaky) checking to make certain there wasn't too much light for me...

Doesn't get any better than that..

Her big sister (and you will notice from the picture that little kitty isn't so little anymore) is now named Cleopatra (or Cleo for short) kept me as warm as she could.

Actually, they thought I was terribly boring.


Thanks for the good wishes. I really hope not to go through anything like that again. The closest experience to which I can compare goes back to the many many many years of the worst feminine troubles (ahem) ever.

I think my body is pissed at me for not taking better care of it all these years...

not an unfair decision on its' part.

but my kitties don't care (neener neener)!



What is unfortunate about this illness (other than the obvious) is that it hit the day that everyone came together for lunch in Hollywood... Rskoo and the Shriek and Sunday's Child and Bonho and Dusty and me... I love these girls and I felt like hell...

I came home and went to bed that day and was there for the next 10 days or so...

I don't think I was very good company...

sigh..

But it was good to see them all...

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend. =)

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy...I did notice you weren't your perky l'il self. Maybe when you're feeling 100% (or at least 75%) we can grab another lunch!

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad you called me, too. I was really worried when you didn't feel like talking the day I called you - I mean, MizM always is up for a "Farty-Fart-Fart"Session!

I'm still working on sending you pictures and I actually - GASP! - took interior pics last night; you'll get to see the Whorehouse Dining Room in all it's whory glory.

Glad you're feeling better! Abby offered to send you one of her custom-made furballs but I assured her it was the thought that counted.

St.Julien the Anonymous

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Hey... I can always use an extra furball..

My kitties haven't discovered the art of furballing yet..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home