MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Best Little Girl in the Whole World...



no.. REALLY!

Wasn't I a cute baby?.. whatEVER happened.. sigh...

I really was the best kid. I didn't become ... well... ME... until I was old enough to realize that the world would get along just fine if I wasn't.

And the world has been on it's own since then!

And look how well THAT'S going...



I like this picture... LOOK at my hair.

For those of you who remember long discussions about my hair, you will note, please, that my hair is NOT long in the angel picture ...

and you'll remember why...

and yet, I take really good care of her nonetheless...(grin)

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You were definitely a cute kid! You've only gotten cuter with age. =)

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen pics of someone who's changed so little over the years. I totally knew that was your baby picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home