MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, May 05, 2008

Flue?... Flew?... OH... FLU!!!



I was sick...

not a happy cold kind of sick, where you get to bundle up and watch TV and gloat, but a sick sick shivering chills and fever and all the rest of it kind of sick..

PLUS... an additional gastrointestinal meltdown...

and other things...

I've never had the shakes before, not like this. I couldn't get warm or stop chattering for over an hour one day... couldn't even get out of bed to grab a blankie to make it better...


but I'm better...

although I have an appointment with the gastro person..

sigh...

sure am damned glad I got that flu shot....

(the picture is from the 1918 Flu Pandemic... read "The Great Influenza" ... it's fascinating!)

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read that you were sick, Miz. That flu is some scary stuff. Hope the kitties nursed you back to health.
Get to that Doc, pronto!
Love ya,
Peebs

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

I am so glad you are on the mend. Get thee to that Doctor! We need you back to your usual flaky self.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

Good Lawd MizM! You sound like you've been drinking Deadwood water!

Glad to see you're feeling much bettter. And I know that trip to the gastro doc will be more fun than you can throw a hog at. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home