MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, February 29, 2008

What a Magical Age...



I took this picture during the last rains while at lunch...

on my PHONE! (shakes head in wonderment)

For those of you who are too young to remember life before cell phones, I was amazed at the concept, and watched, delighted, as they got smaller and more intricate.

I think this is a pretty good picture for any medium.. then I realized that this phone has the same resolution as my first digital camera.

We live in a time of magic, and are sometimes so involved in the petty that we don't see the joy...

Ok..

the kitties are fine and I WILL post more..

I've had a bad case of the dontwannas...

Oh! I put my avocado in a salad... it wasn't perfect, but it was free and it was mine and I loved it!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - those mountains look kinda' like St. Louis day before yesterday. We had a third big snowstorm in as many weeks - 12.4 inches to be exact. More snow predicted tonight.

I need a sled.

SMOOOOOOOOOOCHHHHHHHHH

St.J

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an amazing photo , with your cellphone?? wow.
hey, you didn't tell me that you ate your avocado!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home