MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, January 14, 2008

General Malaise...

He's a bitch of a general, that's for sure!

I was going to talk about the unholiday feelings that have dogged me since.. oh... October or so. You know, the "this little piggy cried ennui all the day long" kind of thing? Having taken an unofficial poll or two, I found I was not alone, that many people had many of the same feelings...

But then Baby Kitty walked out the front door...

Talk about a pick me up!

She came back, even all by herself (with a little help from me), but it was a warning... SOME IDIOT must not have closed the screen door properly... Oh.. wait... I live alone...

hmm.....

Anyways, the good news is that, when I looked and saw that the door was open, Big Kitty was just sitting there, looking out, but not leaving.

And Baby Kitty ain't getting another chance again!

But today was exciting for a while (grin).

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Glad she came back.

Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home