MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Winky Kismet...



I just had to put a Kismet picture on my blog... She's the sweetest ever puppy.

I made this for bonho. She can print it on a bookmark or put it on the fridge.

Oh.. and I figured out why C.J. puts roadkill on the bed. She puts him there so I will know she's under the covers. She always puts him right where she's sleeping.



Geeze... you jump in bed without looking for kitties ONE TIME, and get reminded FOREVER!

tsk...

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bookmark! It's lurvely. I'll use it in the next book I read, which at the rate I'm going, will be in two years. Puppy. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home