MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, February 05, 2007

I Thought I Was Wrong Once, But I Was Wrong About That...


Well, it's not nerve damage, other than as a side effect... I have a blood clot.. damned the Red Cross (I'm not like, mad at them forever, but I'm not a happy camper right now!).

I had an ultrasound today and I have a blood clot and they wanted to put me in the horspital (as my father used to call it) today but that would have meant going through the ER, which was CHOCK full of people who injured themselves yesterday during the Super Bowl but were too stoopid to leave off watching the game..

So.. I'm going back tomorrow..

I figure if it hasn't killed me after a month, it ain't gonna do it tonight...

so there..

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

WELL POOP! My Granddad called it the "Horse-pistol". Well, no matter what you call it, that truly sucks!

Got tons to tell you and I'm pretty sure you got a vice-versa going on there, too.

Al's visit was really great - our similarities in personality/likes/dilikes is uncanny. We sat in flannel pjs and watched movies till' our eyes bled. It was really too cold (right around 10degrees most days) to get out and do much of anything. We found various and sundry ways to stay busy, not including the entire second season of Carnivale and Season III of Deadwood (heh-heh).

So, we've learned we can spend twelve days cooped up in a 800 sq foot apartment and not kill each other, much less mutter or snarl under our breaths. Thus far, thus good.

FARTY-FART-FART! (yes, we got THAT social behaviour out in the open too. He's worse than the two of us, you and me, put together - he can damn near whistle "Mame" from his nether port. Is that TMI?

*grin*

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

rofl!

sounds like 'da winner'...

ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home