MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

ANOTHER Buick?



1941... Another Buick. Now, here's the dilemma... Did my father get this Buick in 1940, in which case my mother is pregnant with my brother, or did he get it in 1941, in which case my mother has already HAD my brother...

These are the questions that rule my days..

or not....

I think (my judgement falling into question after the Buick/Pontiac incident) this is the red Buick that was shown in the "My father loved cars" post. My brother is quite young in the red picture, so I think it's a good guess, but I'm not going out on a limb until I hear from bonho...

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is just so darned adorable!!!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice another buick? post! Thanks for intesting info! More Buick can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home