MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh Happy Day... There WAS a Buick!!




THE 1938 Buick... I'm going out on a limb here, but I think this is it! This picture was taken the day my parents got engaged. I believe this was taken outside my grandparents apartment. They look so cute together.

Can't type more, my stoopid arm is all weird still...

I think that bonho's alien baby thingy is catching!!! eep!

and It's late!

and I'm off to bed.

I scanned a bunch of old pictures tonight, so I have fodder for more posts from the 30's and 40's..

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. And that is a Buick!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say pretty much waht Peebs said, they look like movie stars there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home