MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Oh the NERVE!!!



I'm thinking that bonho and I should move in together...

for real!

I mean, we're both falling apart, piece by piece by piece....

Now I'll admit that her scenario is more complex (and certainly more painful) than mine, but mine is just as weird.

Remember the blood donation? Well, the arm is not only not better, it is getting worse...

sigh..

Now the picture of nerve damage that I chose is only a guess, but I get to have an Ultrasound on Monday to see what they can see..

wanna come with me, bonho? Maybe we can get two for the price of one!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. I'm afraid I have another appointment with my own doctor again on Monday. Good luck with your thing, and fuck all of this, damn it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home