MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cry Baby...




I'm such a baby when I get sick...

(schniffle... schniffle)

I think it was the blood donation that set it off. Lowered my immune system or something..

Shit..

I have the mother of all colds.

Being sick is the only time I feel lonely. Not that I want anyone around when I feel like this, but it makes me realize that I have no one to go and get me coffee and the paper... sigh... I made my own coffee today. gag. Somehow it's not the same with cool whip.

I get so cranky! I've slept so much the last two days that I can't imagine being tired, and yet, I go in the bedroom and throw myself on the pile of pillows and comforters, and it feels sooooo good...

So stay away from me, I'm sure I'm contagious ..

and bonho?

lunch will probably be off this Friday, unless you LIKE colds... ??

(schniffle... schniffle... cough!)

5 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, I started reading this and was thinking I should let you off the hook. Let me know how you feel, Tuesday might be a good 'un for me.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

(Spraying disinfectant around.) Sorry you feel bad MizM. Colds suck too. -)

And don't feel bad about wanting to sleep. That is what you are supposed to do.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a good dose of laudnum. Hope you are better soon, sick sucks.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

ooooo... laudnumb!!!

(sniffle)

brig it on!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could come over and bring you coffee and the paper and maybe some soup, I would girlie. I hope you're feeling better soon girlie.

Miss ya.....

Rach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home