MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ain't She Sweet...?



My darling little mother, circa 1920. I JUST ADORE THE OUTFIT.. This is one of the discarded photos from my aunt's collection, so it's not quite as sharp, but she's just the cutest little button of a thing.

Funny thing... she never got a whole lot taller (grin).

I know I haven't blogged lately, or been on the boards. I seem to be engaged in other doings, what with Christmas coming and all that stuff.. I DID get my cards out....

Back to Mom. She does smile when I show her these old photos. I'll never know if she recognizes herself, or if she just laughs at the outfits or situations or the nice people.

But I know who she is...

and I ask you very confidentially, ..

ain't she sweet?

5 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I sing that song at lunch, when I'm trying to perk up the entire group at Mom's "place"... and others of that age and time..

they think I'm cool.. (grin)

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's the original Cabbage Patch Doll, I think. How cute!

Thank you for the card, mine will be sent out sometime this week......

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

riiiiight... (grin)

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get the song out of my head now. And ohmigod, kewpie doll or what?

Thanks for the card, I'll be getting mine done next week. You sound perkier, so shall we be ladies of leisure who lunch next week?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

absolutely!.. Let's 'do lunch'...

hmm.... thursday or Friday?? maybe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home