MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

More Snowflakes...


Ok... one last tree picture. It's not very clear because I have to take it without the flash...

More snowflakes, and the obligatory Christmas ball in honor of bonho..

I think it's appropriate that it's a mirrored 1970's type ball...

"... stayin' alive... stayin' alive... "

(starts to dance around the Christmas tree.. )

5 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaa! I have a disco ball ornament too. Well done!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

Since you won't be having a blanket of snow, I decided to take measures into my own hands.....

heh...heh....

St.J the Devious

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

rut roh....

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are so cute! I love your tree and your kitty. I'm happy I have time to read more from u and all your cool friends!!! ==>nicolle :-)

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhmmmmm. I sure hope that Dexter isn't the same dude from Showtime. Heh. You should really put your spam filter on here, as entertaining as hearing about larger, harder erections may be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home