MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blood, Glorious Blood...




I know I should have done this last week, but I'm on a schedule..

I gave blood again today...

Well, gave is a slight misnomer. They TOOK it from me. Of course I told them they could, but they took it just the same. For some reason it wore me out today, more than usual... I think they’ve been talking to Alucard (he probably put them up to it). They must have sucked out more than they should!

So, if I’m a loopy c**t today (more than usual) blame it on the Red Cross!

I just wanted to blog before I take a napzzz
zzz
zz
z

oops! too late...

(note to Alucard... watch the mail for a squishy package from the Red Cross... )

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome-o.

We'll have to meet up and swap stories when we're both up and running...or at least walking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home