MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, November 03, 2006

(Blush...)

Alucard wrote to me and said the following. I only post it because he made me (grin).. and mentioned something about my NECK on Halloween... (shudder)..

THANK YOU MIZM

On behalf of the many folks who she was able to visit, let me extend a great big thank you to our funny, smart, cute, adorable, Pixie-ish MizM for taking the time, trouble and expense to come and see so many of us. Your visit was wonderful, great fun and like all good things, way too short. And now we know what the hell “No Live Parking” means.

Alucard


3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Alucard. Much missed and oh so correct...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Indeed. That is exactly what needed to be said and dammit. I wish I'da thought to say it myself!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

awww....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home