MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Near a Canal... um...Gal!

Short post as this wifi may not last.

I met Canalgal today! Again, what a treat, meeting face to face. She brought me homemade cookies AND some pretzel crisps and some Canal mud.. it's a chocolate thing that I haven't tried yet. From her home town... I'm going to be even bigger when I get home! OH yeah,.. and a sweet little bookmark with baubles on either end, which probably will NOT survive CJ!

We met in the middle, thank goodness, at... get ready for it... CRACKER BARREL... I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of Cracker Barrels, which could come quite quickly... sigh... She is, like all of us, very smart, and beautiful inside and out. I've realized on this trip the one thing we all have in common (other than our famous beauty)... our wit, humor and brains.

I had a kidlets portion of chicken and dumplins' good and hearty, which, considering the WEATHER, is a good thing. It is supposed to snow up here MAYBE tomorrow night .. I'm hoping to be far away from the lakes at that time, as I'm sure they add to the weather patterns out here.

I'm outside of Toledo, Ohio...

oh ..

joy..

There was an old song a friend of mine wrote..

It started " If you've ever been stuck in Toledo , Ohio, it's like being no where at all"..

then it mentioned the scales, and said.. "so think of Toledo each time you get weighed.. (pause) so wive and wet wive"..

etc...

I'm going to see if I have a picture, but since it POURED most of the day (at one point I couldn't see the road very well), I may not have one..



rain... big truck...

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun!! So good to finally meet someone I have known for over a year. heh.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

heh

:D,,,

those are cookie crumbs...

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! I want cooooookies. Wait till I get my ass on a road trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home