MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hmmm...


Is this P.C. or is this not P.C...

Seems like someone would have complained before now (grin)!

I had a delightful morning. I drove around the area and found a great little restaurant. Then I hit the Wal Mart... it's my morning constitutional... walking the WalMart.. WalMart doesn't look like this back home. I won't go into specifics, but suffice it to say it doesn't. I love WalMarts out here.

These ... figures... are very popular here. Many houses have traditional Halloween decorations going up; stuffed scarecrow figures, lots of pumpkins and fall colors. It's fun to see the porches (I want a house with a porch... a big house with an old fashioned porch... sigh..). I've also seen a goodly number of these blow up decorations, which are not nearly as quaint, but seem to be an up and coming thing..

Nuthin' ain't what it useta be... (You have to imagine me saying that with a New England accent... it's a whole lot better with a New England accent).

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those blow up things are very popular here , at Christmnas also.
I am really enjoying your trip, thanks for taking the rest of us along..

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Thanks!

If you want to try to get together (weather/camping permitted) send me your phone number via email (the yahoo one will do) and maybe we can meet for coffee.. !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home