MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, September 25, 2006

And He Smelled Good, Too...



Tennessee Sunset...

Sunday/Monday
shh.. I'm stealing wifi in Pigeon Forge... shh... damn... can't load pictures yer..

In keeping with the theme of this trip, yet another delightful thing has befallen me. hmm.... I make it sound like ti wasn’t my fault.

Let me clarify.

This trip has been so wonderful on so many levels, what with meeting some really good people, and seeing some old friends. I’m not complaining. However, there have been several... well.. . unforeseen things happen. The closure of I-70. Tornados. Heat and humidity (to be expected, but certainly not longed for). Today i ‘bumped’ a small VW (are there any other kinds?). Not a big thing, and Fallcor suffered no damage at all. That’s why I have that bumper on the front, so i can run into other people and make THEM suffer, not me.

It scuffed up the back part of the Vdub, and broke those little lights that light up the license plate. That’s what you get when you drive a car that’s lower than everything else on the road.

HOWEVER, it was my fault. I thought the traffic had started, and it turned out I was the only person moving,. duh... I have never run into another automobile. I didn’t like it one damned bit.

But, the NICEST Sevierville Police Officer came to the aid of both of us, and totally made the experience better than it would have been. He was pleasant, professional, humorous, cute, AND he smelled good. What more can you ask ??

On a positive note, I met Shrieky’s Mr. the Shriek, and the little shrieky kidlets. We had dinner and talked and it was so much fun to get to know the shrieks I hadn’t met yet.

Oh.. and we can TOTALLY auction off Mr. the Shriek to pay for a 4th season of Deadwood... I’m thinking e-bay...

bonho?..... when you get back... we’ll talk about it...


The river by the campground I almost made before the accident... I should have thrown the VW into it... it was little... I could have.. it was an ordinary VW.. I can kill an ordinary VW..

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Stupid VW beetles. How dare they be so close to the ground. Hmmph.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ebay sounds good to me, I'll make Mr. theshriek the centerpiece for my winter auctions...

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger theshriek said...

Well Mr. theshriek smells good too. You can put that on the ebay description.

And I am glad that you finally stopped blaming me for your traffic accident. I was 25 miles away from you at the time it happened.

Did you leave East TN today? The weather was beautiful. Heh.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Wait until you see who I'm gonna blame for the earthquake...

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

OH POOT!
Coming in late on this - I've been in Outer Space since Saturday.

I'm SOOOO glad you're okay and so is everyone else.

I'm also glad the Seiverville PoPo smell good. :)

Man, are you racking up the memories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home