MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Boy These Southerners Can Talk!!=)

It's morning and I'm just waiting for St Julien to DEIGN to see me.... She's sleeping. I saw a field with HUNDREDS of geese and a few wild turkeys on the way to breakfast this morning... hundreds...

It's so green here...

This morning the couple next to me pounced over and sat and talked to me about everything until I was faint from lack of food! He came over first and said they're heading home because they (meaning she) keep fighting and if they were gonna fight, they might as well be back home.

I made the .. well... not a mistake, but close, of talking to the lady in the bathroom 5 minutes ago. She told me her ENTIRE life's history and about how she and her husband drive trucks, and she told TOM, the dispatcher (who mixes her up with one of the other drivers cuz they sound alike so he offered her a single person trip and she told him that.... ) just when they were going to drive and her husband couldn't do that because he didn't have any backbone and that they had to go and help her sister's uncle (well, it's not really her uncle, but someone else) move and then someone else was in the hospital and he was really sick it was something with his heart so she TOLD him that they couldn't take a trip because they had said they wouldn't be able to take one until Saturday and her husband thought they were going to be fired because she talked to TOM that way but of course they weren't because she can talk to anyone that way and no one ever calls her on it and they were supposed to have 3 days off and by god they were taking them and then TOM called and they have trips for next week so I guess they're still working there...

I kid you not...

I love these people...

it doesn't hurt that I am no longer the largest person I see... ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha - great stories - great people ...i'm so happy that you're out there doing what you love to do...thanks for the fun blogs to read to mom...she seems to enjoy them...I'd read them to Calamity but she'd rather just get "pets"...

me

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I haven't really told her how far i'm going, so it's probably a good thing! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home