MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, July 10, 2006

What's IN this thing?


There is something about this ball of yarn. C.J. noticed it immediately, but can't tell me what it is that draws her to it. It must have picked up some scent along it's little yarny way. She has rolled on it, picked it up, and finally, buried her head in it up to her ears..

It was the best smile I had this week...

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Morris did that when I was working with Alpaca. But for the most part, they leave my yarn alone. But I work with a lot of cotton. The wool and other natural animal fibers is what gets their motors running.

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhh kitty cat.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

ain''t it the truth....

my solace and my rock...

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha - just read a bunch of these - great cloud face - and wow that barn picture (house?) is beautiful...me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home