MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, April 21, 2006

oboyoboyoboy!


Calamity is so excited she can barely contain herself...

I changed the sheets today. No... not just changed the sheets, I changed from flannel to the regular sheets, and she doesn't know what to do first! I had to wash some pillow cases, so I put on the 'new' sheets... 10 minutes later, there was roadkill, sitting fearlessly in the middle of the sheets... did she go and get him and say.. "LOOK! NEW SHEETS! CHECK THIS OUT!"?.. or is he a tester to see if everything is safe ( "is it safe?")... I'll never know. Then, as I put on the bedspread, she was under and on and around, mewing excitedly at all turns.. I keep the bedspread (which is more like a comforter) on the side of the bed in case I need it late at night...

Then I returned with the pillowcases and started packing pillows all around (I need a lot of pillows for knees and necks and elbows and backs).. she was on them as soon as I put them on the bed, and fought me as I tried to use them, one by one. For the last half hour she has been running in and out of the bedroom saying, "It's time.. it MUST be time... quick, let's go to bed!"

She has landed on the folded bedspread, and is watching my every move...

She'll be on my chest in about 5 minutes...

sweet C.J....

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home