MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, April 09, 2010

Yeah.... Yeah.... I Know... Enough Already!



So..

I'm going to get with my Nephew's artwork shortly, as promised, but there's a link on the right to his incredible stuff...

Until then, this is the piece that inspired my Gniece (pronounced Geeniece) to stick out her tongue. You can see, if you look, the pieces he used to make this object'd'art (forgive me). There is a pick axe and weights and car parts and the tongue is the end of a stair railing. He really is talented and unique...


and another one that made me laugh.



She can sit up now, and likes to get into things. My sister put her into the ice tub (from parties) and gave her things with which to bang and clatter . She can see herself in the reflection, and has a ball in there..

and..

it's a meaningful activity when you're baby sitting!

Also, I have this picture, that was a postcard (common in the late 1800's) that shows my grandfather (the one born in China) in a tub...

He, however, is getting a bath!



And here's another to prove the large eye picture ain't a fluke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home