MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, February 26, 2010

OLD Auntie M...


Ok... I'm going against all my principles and posting a picture of the CURRENT me.

Just remember the 24 year old me... just remember the 24 year old me... just remem... oh the hell with it.

My grand niece in the outfit I gave her. The "I'm with the band" onesie...

I love this picture (even though it isn't her at her best) and even though I look grayer and older than I think I am. I haven't figured out why she always looks a tad nervous when I'm holding her. Maybe she knows my track record with babies ain't all that great (grin).

She's such a cutie I couldn't resist.

So gawk away.

I don't even care!! ; p~~

5 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

I'm speechless. Not only do we get a picture of YOU, but you're bolding a BABY? I's bedazzled!

If someone had told you a year ago that a sweet little 'un would make you publish a current picture of yourself, I think you - in your pre-happy pill place - would have told them something that can't be repeated on this blog before getting out your 35mm doublebarrel shotgun.

Sweet picture. and I love the onesie.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie M, I love the picture.
She's the youngest groupie I've ever seen, but she's totally precious. Babies bring out the best in us, don't they?
It's a very good/nice/happy picture of you! (Love your 24 yr-old pic, too).
Quit carrying on about your hair. It looks great. If mine could look that good, Revlon would lose my business. :-)
Peebs

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You're looking good M! Such a lovely shade of grey but I'm eyeing that lipstick. Pretty!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Such sweetness! I loves y'all...

I'm not actually sorry about the hair. It was straight and stringy until I hit the menopause (what a stupid name... it doesn't PAUSE, does it?) phase. I just didn't realize it was so gray!! I love that I only have to run my fingers through it to 'do it'... (my hair that is)

OH... and Turtle? I don't wear any makeup.. and haven't worn lipstick since it used to come off on men who didn't need it... (grin)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the 'northern exposure'! i'm printing this so i have a pic of you...it's wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home