MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Power Outage...



Not me... my sister.

Although we live about a half mile apart, we are on different grids. So her power went out this afternoon and it's still gone. They may not get it back until tomorrow!

This is very uncommon in this modern city of ours... I mean, it's not like we live in ...oh... say...Tennessee, or .. um.. Georgia... or.. Michigan.. um.. or Florida... or... even Alabama.. or Missouri...um.. or Kentucky...

Well, you Deadwoodians get what I mean.

My sister's not happy, but I think the picture looks really cozy as hell!!!

7 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture. It looks like the Deadwood night time scenes.
Peebs

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a perfect opportunity for a little romance!!! From your hick friend, Treasure!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Well, you are in one of the aforementioned states (grin)...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lively Lily said...

I love power outages! They're a nice opportunity to light up the gas stove, and cuddle, with big mugs of hot coco. Of course I'm from Upstate NY so we always have power lines going down cause of "lake effect snow".

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I don't really mind them, but they're not common here... I've been in your area. I camped at the KOA 'on' Lake Erie... the owner was worried about lowering temperatures, and the day after I left it snowed all over me and closed roads and everything else.. I just kept driving... behind some big truck!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

Just pay the power bill already!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

P..O..W..E..R... B..I..L..L...????
'splain please...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home