MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reluctantly Moving On...


Well, not ME, but my sister is at least... Cruises make me shudder...

They're on this big boat (my grandfather would kill me, he had a distinct definition about what was a BOAT and what was a SHIP... I got tired of it, so they're all big boats to me (grin)).

Anyways, my sister and brother in law and friends are on a short voyage to ... um... Mexico. I told her not to get off the boat. Ever. There is some serious S*%* happening in Mexico that has no respect for tourists or any other non violent persons.

Pretty boat, tho...

6 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger David J. Rutledge said...

Hi:

My name is David Jamison Rutledge and I am related to your grandfather Coffin's first wife, Nannie Jamison. If you are related I would love to correspond with you. my email is drutled3@bellsouth.net

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Lively Lily said...

My fiance does the exact same thing. If it's a certain length it's a boat, a ship, etc. Of course he's a coastie so that has a bit to do with the anal retentiveness.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Yeah... my grandfather was a Rear Admiral in the Coast Guard, so you can imagine his horror at my "big boat' theory... (grin)

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Lively Lily said...

hee hee *grin*

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous bonho said...

That's not a boat.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I KNOW... (exasperated sigh)

It's a BIG boat!

(neener neener)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home