MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet Noow Frens... But Keep the Old...

One of the local schools near my Mother's jai... um... ASSISTED LIVING PLACE made Valentine's and brought them to the old people. It is always appreciated by the old people... always. one of Mom's really caught my fancy. Remember, this is a FIRST GRADE STUDENT. I added the color (poorly, I'm afraid) because I was not comfortable with taking it out of Mom's room and maybe losing it. I got as close as I can remember.

I want to meet Grant, I truly do..

He's an exceptional child in so many ways..

Grant's Valentine:

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

Awe.....this is so sweet. It's a pity that sweet little kid will soon grow into a teenager.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grant's the MAN...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home