MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, January 19, 2009

So I Get This Call...


So I get this call (actually a picture) sent to me today from Shrieky and PFS..

Together

Visiting SOMEWHERE in Tennessee..

In the Snow...

With each additional element added to the resultant phone call, I became increasingly depressed..

Two of my favorite people.

Together.

Tennessee.

Snow.

So just for that, I'm closing Tennessee tomorrow...

Prepare for snow.

neener neener back atcha PFS...(and what the hell is that in your hand??)

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

Neener, neener, neener. I wuz there and you wuzn't. But I guess I'd better leave very early in the am tomorrow before Tennessee closes.

What's in my hand? Why, it mountain oysters! Our entree. Shrieky just loves those things.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

ewwwwwwwwww.......

Now I'm REALLY going to close Tennessee... and maybe Georgia, too!!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hey your snow dance worked MizM! Schools are closed here today. There is about a 1/2 inch of snow, but that is enough for here!

Thankeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home