MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

OUCH! (Big Baby!)

riiight...

So, I went to the skin doctor today (they're really nice and laugh at all my lame attempts at humor) and NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED!




"Fishes feeding on your skin? Doctor fish or garru-ruffa is origin from two town of turkish, Kangal and Sivas. Long known for their ability to treat skin disease such as psoriasis. Those fishes feed on the affected area of the skin which then leave the skin to grow on its own. Increasing popularity especially from Japan, China, Turkey and Europe, it’s found to be useful to get rid of skin smear and aging cortex, nibbling away your dead skin, leaving them to glowing and smooth. The sucking of the fishes was also said to make your pores unobstructed and to promote blood circulation. The process is to immerse your feet or even your whole body (if you are daring enough) in a warm pool filled with thousands of Dr fish and fishes will start to “bite” you with their toothless mouth. The sensation was described as tinglish and painless when you get used to it, the nibbling even have the calming effect. The result is new glowing, healthier skin."

hmm... seems kinda kinky to me, but I"m up for anything EXCEPT BURNING OR CUTTING PARTS OF ME OFF OF ME~...

NO.. I'm FINE, thank you..

just FINE...

it's just...

well,

maybe the little fishies are an option..


shudder...

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

They want to do WHAT? Oh hell now. Here fishy fishy!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Oh hell yes

too late.. I've been snipped and burned and frosted. I feel like a deranged and dangerous cupcake...

But I"m looking into stocking a backyard pool with fiddies..

So if you catch any, let me know!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

I got some catfish and some mullet. Want some?

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

hmm... let me think about that... the catfish seem like a good idea, but I don't think I can live with a pond full of bad haircuts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home