MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cue Creepy Music...


I have a couple of places I like when it comes to breakfast. One, of course, is Scotty's, which is right on the ocean, thus ensuring a very pleasant experience at any time of the day. The other is my favorite Mexican restaurant, from which the view north, towards Los Angeles, is spectacular. No one notices this much, but it's really a great view (on good days). I saw this the other day on my way in to breakfast.

It was strange and beautiful all at once, and weird...


very weird...

Notice the almost perfect 45 degree angle. And it hung there for quite a while, then slowly moved... but it was STILL there as I was leaving. You can just see it , north of it's original position.



My best guess is that it is a SHADOW , seen from below the cloud cover, of contrails from Jets...

Either that or Aliens pointing the way to Los Angeles Airport.

One or the other.

What do you think???

(cue Twilight Zone music)

6 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relidV9G


Are you creeped out yet? I'll bet Shrieky is hiding under the bed as we speak.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

well shit. The youtube link doesn't appear to be live. Hmmm. But I know you can fix that!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

hmm...

here's the message I got when I cut and pasted it..

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

you calling me malformed????

hmmm

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

Dear Malform.....oh, I mean MizM,

I never, evah do such an absurd thing. You are beautifully formed You are a nimble as a forest creature.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Why thank you, Doc...

Dancing with you is always a pleasure...

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

GAWD I MISS THAT SHOW!!!

(wanders off, muttering something awful about HBO and David Milch)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home