MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, January 11, 2008

And So It Begins....

Now this title could mean a lot of things, especially this time of year, but for now it still has to do with kitties..



Shades of Calamity! I found this on the bed the other day.... I think it's baby kitty who is marking her place on the bed, or whatever reason she may have that needs a mousie...

sound familiar?

The kitties are just too much, and have brought great joy to my life, which was sorely in need... so they are getting more exposure RIGHT NOW...



They have both gained weight and bulked up a little (a LITTLE?? Big Kitty is downright heavy) but they still both fit on the ottoman... sort of. They groom each other whenever they can, but it usually ends in rolling around on the floor.




Baby Kitty (and I'm thinking of naming them Lucy and Ethel, but calling them whatever comes to mind (sweet pea, sweetie, big kitty, baby kitty.. etc. )) anyways, Baby Kitty is the burrower, burying herself in anything she can find. Big kitty is more wary. I think Big Kitty's life was hard before me. She cries in her sleep, and cries to find us when she wakes up... and lately, I've been hearing this muffled crying as she comes down the hall with the VERY realistic mouse she got for Christmas...




She is very proud of herself!






I got a couple of those little donut beds for them and they love them, but really don't fit (rofl!) .. here is a picture of each..














and one more picture of the squirrel show... notice how bold and mean the squirrel has become, realizing that no matter how many times Baby Kitty tries to pounce on it, she can't!











and, at last, the sunset picture from Daniel Sofer that I promised..










isn't it pretty??






Oh yeah.. and I will try to blog regularly ..

no..

really!

3 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kitty babies are sooo cute, Miz! I'm so glad you all found each other.
Molly and Sally said "hello" to you and Lucy and Ethel!

Peebs

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...btw, that picture by Mr. Sofer is gorgeous. I nabbed it for my desktop wallpaper. Thanks!
Peebs

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Aww, they're so cute. Calvin brings me toys in the middle of the night. Drops them right on the bed by my feet and sits and stares at me. He hasn't quite figured out that humans sleep too apparently. He can stare a long time. It's creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home