MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, October 08, 2007

One of My Favorite Places... unless...

Yesterday was some kind of madness. I have never seen so many people gathered in this little place. Ever. Some of the regulars must just Hate Henry Miller...

They were clustered.. in little groups that seemed to move together, much like tiny herds of something. They filled the River Inn, inundated the galleries, badly negotiated the treacherous drive, and perched on every outlook, staring at ..

The ocean...

I suppose




Some pictures from Big Sur, where we have our OWN redwood trees..




and swimming holes (the dog was having a blast, the people were in wetsuits.. the pussies)




The entrance to my little campground..




and, of course,, the deck dining area at the River Inn, where I am sitting, talking to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home