MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

mmmm.... Pumpkin Pie!



One of my favorite pumpkin patches... on highway 1 between Santa Cruz and Big Sur. It's been here for years.

Short blog.

I'm in Big Sur. It's warm, but nice. I'm in one of my favorite campgrounds in my favorite spot...

and I got another present..

for me! (yes, it IS all about me!)

Blogging here is not easy, but I'll try again tomorrow..

I'm gonna have lunch now..

More pumpkins.


I just met two too cute Australians ... do you know that paper money in Australia is plastic??

Learn something every day...

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Australian money, not only is it plastic, it's got a cute little window in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home