MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Roadkill Resurfaces...

I know.. I know... We've been here before, but it's such a cute thing I just had to share again.

I did laundry the other day. After I stripped the bed and started washing the mattress cover, I came back into the bedroom to discover Roadkill on the bare mattress. It made me smile, as usual and wonder again just what the purpose was of this odd movement. Was C.J. nervous about the changes? Was she just showing a friend a new thing?

I'll never know.

After I put the sheets in the dryer and the mattress cover on the bed I came in again and there was Roadkill, on top of the mattress cover... What a little cutie is my kitty..



This morning we played with the new T.P. roll as I got ready for Breakfast. One long piece of paper was draped over a willing kitty, who proceeded to kill it with alacrity. When I came back from breakfast, not only was Roadkill placed very carefully on the paper, but her other favorite toy was placed on the other end of the paper..



I can only watch...

and wonder...

and I still haven't seen her with either buddy in her mouth or paws..

ever..

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tellin' yuh. They move by themselves.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

sigh... I'm beginning to think you're right, bonho... it makes me a tad bit nervous, however...

teeny tiny little scuffling sounds in the dark...

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to change his name to Macavity the Mystery Cat. How cute!

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

Just as I can never see a bag of frozen peas without thinking of Doug, I cannot help but think of CJ when I open a brand new pack of terlet paper. She's a brave one, she is; killing that tenacious, treacherous product before it can kill you with its fibrous fingers, whilst you sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home