MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The S in ILS Stands for Super!



Kansas City... quite a sight after more than 600 miles of open land since Denver.

I met ILS today!! I'm in Blue Springs, Missouri... We had a late lunchtypesnack. She bought!! It just gets better and better! She is cute and funny and smart and I think we're going to connect for breakfast tomorrow... we have so much more to say!

Not much to say today. It was another long drive, but this should be the last until I head back home. Now I get to ramble from state to state and drive shorter and stay in a campground longer..

read

meet people!

The topography changes in eastern Kansas.. more rolling hills. More trees and grass and green. Very welcome.. That being said, the interchanges in Kansas City ... well... SUCK! L.A. may be more crowded, but this was incredibly convoluted! It's a wonder I'm not still wandering around somewhere looking for I-70...

I called bonho today and she was in the Denver airport! Talk about missed signals!!

I'm going to try to post the pictures now.

Tomorrow.. (yells so St Julien can hear).. I'm going to St. Louis!

I'm going to post the extra pictures here, since I don't have but one from this leg of the trip.



The geese... they say not to feed them, but the very nice police man (who had to sit and talk for about a half an hour, cuz there's so much to do in Ellis) said if he didn't see it, it didn't count.


Mist over the little lake thingy in the morning. It was very cold last night... at least in the 40's, and there was frost on the grass (and pumpkins, had there been any) and the lake was warmer than the air... pretty...




The church that had wifi. I figured it must have been a school, too, and that was the reason.. The 'sheriff' didn't know, but also didn't know
a. what wifi was
and
b. that they had it

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

Yaughhhhhh!
Schedule tomorrow (Wednesday)- I have to work at Earl's from 4:30pm to 8:30. I'll leave the ringer on, so I'll hear you when you call. Late breakfast or lunch? Woo HOO!

ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home