MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

There's always another bridge to cross...


The Bixby bridge, built in 1932... another marvel of another age. I don’t know how long you had to go to go around this span, but it must have been something, for them to go to all the trouble to build this bridge...

and another coastal view...

I took a lot of these to show Mom when I get back. I put them in a slideshow with music (bless this Macintosh!) so that she can see them on a larger screen and, hopefully, enjoy my trip.

tomorrow I head for home...

I DO miss my bed...

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - those are some great pics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home