MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, January 23, 2006

By the Sur, By the Sur, By the Beautiful Sur...



One of the bridges on the road to Big Sur. This was built in the 30's I think, and was a marvel at the time.. Hell, it's still pretty darned impressive.

I'm here.. the trip was arduous. One of the things I hate about getting older is this stoopid inflexibility. Everything seems so much harder. I understand why Mom dropped out of her activities as she aged... it's a battle each day to not just NOT do something.. Once here, I had to change cabins because the one I used before didn't have a wood burning stove, which is part of the fun! Man, I want one of those in my house!

This is a short blog because I'm sitting in my car, stealing wifi from the River Inn... and it's COLD in here!

So I had a great time last night, but I am certainly aware of NOT BEING IN TOUCH! eep!.. no phone, no computer, Quell conundrum!

I'll write later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home