MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunset, sunset...

I'm going to post some sunset pictures. If they bore you, move on, cuz they absolutely thrill me... I love the arrangement of the palm trees in this picture. Further down you can see more taken the same day, different times and angles. If I remember correctly, this was a winter sun... raining out at sea, but a warm day as evidenced by the line of small waves .
I have lots of pictures of sunsets. I was born as the sun hit the water on a Saturday afternoon that I don't remember (thank goodness!). I have loved sunsets ever since, especially, but not limited to, those over water. I love digital cameras because they allow me to take ever so many pictures and then look at them and take more...

Look.. another one, same day ... this is not a 'colorful' sunset, but an interesting one, with lots of light and shadow.
Often times I only notice the sunset at home, and grab that camera just in time to catch what must be a terrific sunset at the water level, as it is so beautiful from my front 'porch'. We don't have porches much in Southern California. I don't know why, but if I DON'T get away from here I will remodel my house someday and MAKE one. I love porches. I want a big one that is partially enclosed so I can sit on rainy days and watch the clouds move about. I love a sky full of clouds like the one here.
It lets you see just how big the sky really is...


From my porch...

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I'll trade views with you. I swear, the parking lot is really interesting!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

rofl!! Actually, I look out over a parking area, it's just that I can look OVER the parking area that makes it so pretty!... (grin)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home