MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

But it's December the 24th...



My sister and I... and the REAL Santa. A very long time ago... I think it was 1951. I'm the older sister. I look like I'm having a good time (grin).


For those of you who don't know the 'lead in' to White Christmas, it goes like this...

The sun is shining, the grass is green
The orange and palm trees sway
There's never been such a day
In Beverly Hills L. A.
But it's December the twenty fourth
And I'm longing to be up North...

and that's how I feel tonight. For many reasons, only some of which are known to me, I want to be somewhere else this Christmas. Somewhere preferably COLD. I'm sick of an 80 degree Christmas. If I get really lucky tomorrow, it will be foggy... If not, it might only be 70 at the coast. Whooee... I'm... so ... excited ..... ... sigh.

For those of you who think I'm whining, you're right. For those of you who are snowbound or cold or frost bitten .. I don't care. I want some WEATHER for Christmas. Just once.

So..

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home