MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Is it finally over?



Yet another glorious sunset from my house. I love the reflection on the houses across the park. I love that winter has such different sunsets than summer..

Ok.. I just want to know this for certain. Is 2005 over? For real? For absolute certain? Cuz I for one am ecstatic to see it leave. I hope, in the particular place that old years go, it is relegated to the bottom of the heap! I cannot even begin to list the cacophony of disasters, both large and small that have plagued that year.

It's gone..

It's finally gone...

And a very Happy 2006 to all of you, each and every one. May this year have all that last year did not...

me

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

I raise my glass in a toast, adding my voice to yours in an ever-lovin' farewell to that fat-bastard known as 2005.

St.J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home