MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A bEaRy Merry Christmas....



If you are one of my friends who does NOT understand my abject adoration of all aspects Deadwood, you won't appreciate this throw/blanket. I got it for Christmas... neener neener! bEaR, another Christmas present, is guarding it from all wanna be robbers, and it's a good thing!

My niece found it on e-bay. I love e-bay. I haven't sold anything yet, I'm too lazy, but I keep hoping I will 'wet my feet" (or is that whistle?... hmmm I can whistle.... or is it break my cher...nooo... NTTO!)

AnywayS, Christmas was delightful for the most part. My sister's house is always warm and welcoming for Christmas. She has a two story opening over the living room, so for years they had a hand made 'sheet' that was put up so the children couldn't see what Santa brought until it was TIME. Time being very important with Christmas. The sheet is gone, but the enclosed area underneath remains stocked with couches, coffee, pastries, presents and people. On the rare occasion that I have NOT been interested in Christmas, I have found it there, waiting for me on Christmas morning.. inevitable... welcoming...

and this year there was this Deadwood throw! They GET me... they really GET me... (grin).

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger theshriek said...

shriek!!!! A DW throw. I am jellous too!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

Hm...awful cute bear but he looks tough enough to stand up to any cocksuckers who try to purloin that throw of yer'n. :)

You got Calamity, too, should things get a mite fractious!

St.J

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

bEaR has had to fight for the honor of the throw at least twice, and both times has called on Calamity just to make her feel better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home