MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Oregon at Last!


I arrived!

I am here!

I didn't drive very far today, but it seems that I've driven 875 miles since I left L.A.

That's a long damned way just to get out of a state, dontcha think?

It's been cool and almost rainy all day long, which suits me (as you all well know) just fine. It's supposed to rain tonight, and be quite cold. (does the mizmarilyn dance). It was very nice and cool as I sat in my little camping spot and read and napped and just had a great time.

I know, I'm easy!

This picture was actually taken at one of the pretty rest areas in Northern California (hell, what am I thinking... it's one of the ONLY rest areas in California!) I like the composition and think I might try it in black and white. I miss my BW camera. Doing it digitally ain't the same. (and no, it's not like doing it virtually, so just settle down).

OH.. and in case you think you're out of the woods?

My niece sent a picture to keep me company..


Looks like she takes after her father, the chef. I only hope her tongue doesn't get stuck!

hmm... it IS interesting in Black and White...

1 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Beautiful picture! So calm and serene.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home