MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Incredibly Creative...



I belong to a gaming website called
  • <Kongregate
  • where i have a lot of fun catching new games. Recently they added a collab section (for collaboration, I assume) where members can go and post their images and sounds and all the fun things THEY can do with a computer..

    The above image is the first one that caught my eye, and I think it's just stellar.. I added it to my wallpaper and it mixes well with Russell's glass...

    It was done by a fellow who calls himself "chaosdeath" (catchy name). He has a website of some of these images.

  • <Chaosdeath

  • Visit... you'll be impressed! I just read where he won the first prize given by the website for these kinds of things, and I'm as proud as a mother hen!

    I need some kind of creative program to play with and design images, cuz this looks like waaaay too much fun.

    Ok.. so it took him something like 14 hours, so maybe fun isn't the exact word I'm looking for (grin).

    But I may have to try SOMETHING like this...

    no ..

    really..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home