MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Her Royal Highness...


Y'all know that Big Kitty has a pseudonym. She is known (mostly to herself and the vet) as Cleopatra. She doesn't even like the shortened "Cleo", as it is beneath her station. Although I indulge her in many things, she's always been Big Kitty to me.

However,

I think this pose may make her case...

succinctly..

except for
maybe ...

the freckles!

I also tried to catch the essence of her sister, Baby Kitty, but came up a bit short, as she is still way to shy of things she doesn't know and understand (although they BOTH went nuts during the earthquake).

So Baby Kitty is pretty, but I'm going to try to get a more fitting shot of her.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Big Kitty and Baby Kitty sound a lot like Ripple & Calvin. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home