MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's All About Comfort...


I wear my sweatshirts inside out...

Only at home, of course.

Otherwise people keep coming up and trying to 'fix' me. I hate that. I deliberately had my very special necklace made on a chain that has no clasp for that very reason. Don't invade my space. And don't reach out and touch parts of me without permission...

you might draw back a stump...

Cheerfully, but a stump nonetheless.

However, I digress...

I remember my niece, when she was small, pitching fits about any clothing that wasn't soft. or comfortable. We used to laugh about it, but I understand now that I'm approaching her age..

Soft is in.

and, coming back to the sweatshirt, once a sweatshirt has been washed a few times, the inside is all nubbly and the outside is soft and smooth and comfortable.

I learned this from my friend, Treasure... She's the one in Michigan (I'm going to see her on the trip that is now going to include a boatload of Deadwood people and heaven knows who else who are going to meet up in Chattanooga and make the battle of Chattanooga look like a skirmish). She used to always wear hers inside out and I scoffed.

I take it all back..

It's all about the comfort now...

sigh...


My Niece... (My sister made this up about 7 years ago. I love it.

and my sweet soft loving niece is pregnant!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous me (for lack of a better name...grrrr said...

oh now that's WAY TOO Insigthful (at first I THOUGHT "cute", which it is...BUT - NAH ....)..and I like the part "now that I'm becoming her age"!! EEK -that might be happening to us all....(is it a good thing?...got to ponder it...) =0)
ANYWAY -
hmmmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home