MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Marsha Marsha Marsha....

Marsha, the much maligned Marsha (maligned by Wyatt Burp, who called her OLD), was pleased to have been mentioned in my blog.

It then occurred to me that I have several REALLY GOOD STORIES to tell about Marsha..

hmmm???

What do you think, Marsh...

Should I tell stories??

(goes into the vault and starts sorting through the files)

Who wants to hear stories??

Then she'll HAVE to come to the meeting of the Deadwood Deadbeats in October, won't she (ha!)

4 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Janet James said...

Of course you should tell stories. After all, what can she do to you that hasn't been done already??

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Well.. you see..

We all know I'm in charge of the weather, but she does seem to have (although she denies this hotly) some influence over fires and earthquakes...

I'm not certain..

I'm jest sayin'...

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous ME said...

PRETTY KITTIES....

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous me said...

I'm not very CHATTY am I...guess I need to go to Blogschool or something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home