MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cleaning a Reluctant Kitty

I know this is a little dark, but this is new behavior... When I get a better video (they do a neat job of cleaning each other) I'll remove this one an post it..

Baby Kitty is always in charge. Her older sister is not that happy about this cleaning thing, but when they are both in the mood, they will groom each other (one does a head, the other, feet, simultaneously). This is new behavior, and better than the occasional disagreements... I love the little choke hold near the end (grin).

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous me said...

wow, - so that is actually so CUTE...but WHY is little kitty doing that? and then , what's that "stand off" at the end? and LITTLE KITTY is in CHARGE??? i didn't really know that...I thought big kitty was the "main cat"....in fact, that's THE MOST of little kitty i've EVER SEEN..
HA HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home