MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, February 27, 2009

More Morro...

My sister and her husband took a few days and went up the coast to Avila Beach, which is about .. oh... 200 miles north of here. They just 'hung out' and golfed and walked on the beach and went to see the Elephant seals. She's so taken by them she keeps telling me I have to see them. They saw a birth the last time they were there (there are hundreds of these beasts just sleeping on the beach). I keep reminding her that I've been up and down this very coast about twice a year for more than 40 years and I've SEEN them... more than once (grin).

Then I remembered my favorite little restaurant in that area in Morro Bay, across from the campground. I've blogged about it more than once. Apparently NO ONE in my family actually READS my blogs (ahem!), so I told her again. And they went and loved it! So she sent a picture to me..

You can see it here



or you can go to my blog dated September 14, 2007...

or September 15, 2005...

and see it again!

Oh... and at the end of March it's MY turn to head north for a bit.

and I'm MORE than ready!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is a great little restaurant, one of my favorites here in my little town. One of my favorite items is their popcorn shrimp, the best anywhere. Also, I am sure you are aware of another great little out of the way restaurant, Fat Cat's in Port San Luis?

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I'm not, Chuck... I don't think I've ever been to the port of San Luis (or maybe I have? I'm old and don't remember everything (grin))... either way, I've never been to Fat Cat's, but I'll check it out next time through!

Nice to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home