MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie...



Baby Kitty is psycho... at least when it comes to moving. Perhaps the word hyperactive is a more accurate one. She loves nothing more than throwing herself up against the wall as high as she can go and thumping down to the floor. If there is one of those laser pointers to guide her, fine... if not, she will just do it to keep in practice.

She chases and scatters and runs and plays and has a wonderful time with or without her sister.

So I wasn't even curious at first when I saw her pouncing in and out of her little sleeping donut and then attacking SOMETHING underneath...

You guessed it..

a mouse.

A very tiny almost alive mouse.

It was pretty worn out, so I took it outside and put it in a fairly warm place with some water and Cheerios (no cookie). I didn't think there was much chance for it, but at least it wasn't being squished by a hyperactive kitty..

A MOUSE IN MY HOUSE..

I was, needless to say, NOT PLEASED.

I figured out how it got in, and have tried to rectify the situation. I will not be happy if there are more.

But at least I've got my kitties to save me...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES! You were very sweet to the little mousie, Miz, but I'm glad you have the kitties.
Hopefully, the mouse had no next of kin in your neighborhood. ;-)

Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home