MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, August 11, 2008

What Weather?



I spent a long time on the phone with Wyatt Burp yesterday. Apparently it's TRUE what they say about Georgia Girls (grin). She was telling me about her trip to Florida and almost drowning in the choppy waters caused by the Texas hurricane. She SAID that there was no way to tell that they shouldn't have gone swimming from the look of the sky and water...


I beg to differ..

It seems QUITE obvious to me!!!


3 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

ROFL!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

You soooo bad.

Besides, that purty funnel shaped cloud was at least 5 miles away from us.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

riiiight.....

and, of course, you were in the eye of the hurricane, where it was nice and calm...

No... I TOTALLY get it, southern girl...

um... I forget,

are you blonde? (neener neener)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home